Anon Deringer Goggle White Perceive Pink
Low-profile style meets a wide field of view, plus terrain-defining, high-contrast PERCEIVE lens technology.
The Anon Deringer Goggles offer a sleek profile with an oversize field of view thanks to a low-profile cylindrical lens. Their women’s-specific frame is designed for slightly smaller faces. A PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide range of light conditions. Our exclusive Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) provides seamless coverage with MFI-compatible face masks, while full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free lens in all conditions. It’s over the glasses compatible for wearing with eyeglasses, includes a bonus amber-tint lens for cloudy conditions, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
LENS TECHNOLOGY: PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
LENSES:PERCEIVE Cloudy Pink (59% / S1), Spare Lens: Amber (55% / S1)
- Women’s-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
- Microfiber goggle bag and bonus lens included
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration)
- Helmet compatible
- Over the Glass compatible
- Cylindrical Injected Lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog
- Full perimeter vent channel
- Anon Warranty: All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase