Burton Elodie Jacket Rainbow Mashup
The cute little kitten of winter. Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features with well-placed pockets for a winter’s worth of treasures.
The girls’ Burton Elodie Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that’s easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-to-Grow sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket’s multi-talented abilities.
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (100g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It’s bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Hidden chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets