Burton Process FV 2022 – 155, 159
CALL TO PAY OVER THE PHONE. FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE UNTIL 30/7/21.
The men’s Burton Process Flying V Snowboard 2022 is the brainchild of pro rider Mark McMorris, with his drool worthy insta-profile showcasing what it is capable of. Designed and refined over the years, this is perfect for quick park progression like jumps and rails. Lightweight and a true twin, spins and switch riding is literally a walk in the park. The forgiving flying V hybrid camber makes this freestyle all-mountainer surprisingly easy to learn on, while Frostbite Edges provide additional edge hold on hardpack. Check out this season’s retro style graphics.
- BEND: Flying V
- SHAPE/FLEX: Twin, Twin
- CORE: Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Triax, Sintered
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Scoop, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- PERSONALITY: 2 – 5 (Playful – Medium)
- TERRAIN: Park: 5, Groomers: 10, Powder: 6