Capita Horrorscope 2021
Team ridden and team designed, the Horrorscope is the must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. With a big reputation and a modest price, the Horrorscope remains one of the most sought-after urban and park boards in the game. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight, the Horrorscope allows you to size down without losing any performance. Always evolving, the Horrorscope now features an extended zero camber zone underfoot for a more skate-style feel and has been upgraded for 2021 with a robust FSC© Certified Dual Core for more power, pop, and durability.
Please note: Board graphics are size dependent and can’t be swapped between sizes.
RIDER TYPE: Jib & Park – The urban and rail ripper that wants max performance at minimum priice
FLEX: This board features a soft, forgiving flex designed to jib, press, and play.
CAMBER TYPE: NEW! PARK V2 PROFILE
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
SHAPE: True Twin
- NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS / MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- SUPERDRIVE™ EX BASE: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts