Capita Outerspace Living 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION: The Outerspace Living features a true-twin freestyle shape blended with an all-terrain camber profile built for freeriding.
New for 2021, the inserts are slightly set back to reflect how most riders prefer to mount their bindings on this model. The resulting versatility has catapulted the Outerspace Living into a fan favourite and now our number two selling board worldwide. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while the nose and tail are elevated to help the board swim through powder and variable conditions.
Forgiving when you want them to be, but powerful enough to handle sticky situations, these decks feature super-strength 4×20 mm Carbon Kevlar Struts and an all-new SuperDrive™ FX base. The Outerspace Living excels at handling in-bound resort features as well as side-country conditions. Do you want to crush laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
DESIGNED FOR: Novice – Expert / All-Mountain, Freeride, Backcountry
SHAPE: Directional Twin
FLEX: Twin Medium
BASE: Sintered Superdrive FX Base
CAMBER PROFILE: Camber – Resort V3
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- CAMBER: RESORT V3 PROFILE The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- CARBON KEVLAR STRUTS Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM1600™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Silkscreen Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls