Capita Scott Stevens Pro 2021
With a shape that turns on a dime, this board is made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and pop off of anything. Known for a damp feel and durable ride, the Scott Stevens Pro is a coveted board for creative riders looking for a more traditional twin tip shape in an advanced construction. Despite an already time tested and proven lay-up, Mr. Sleepy requested even more snap and ollie power in this year’s model. Of course, we delivered. For 2021, the new technical elements feature a recalibrated in-laid cork and wood core configuration alongside Technora™ + Flax Struts to increase overall energy output. Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven’s riding and personal style are without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This extremely durable, versatile, twin-tip park destroyer is what Scott uses to get wild.
Please note: Board graphics are size dependent and can’t be swapped between sizes.
RIDER TYPE: Park & Jib – The creative soul that can have fun anywhere
FLEX: Great medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
CAMBER TYPE: PARK V2 PROFILE
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
SHAPE: True Twin
- NEW! CORK INLAID PRO CORE™: Retaining the extreme mix of dampening and durability, re-engineered for even more POP and energy required for spontaneous and creative riding.
- NEW! TECHNORA™ + FLAX BOOSTERS: Interwoven aramid and sustainable flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- 1.5 mm CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS / MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts