Capita Womens Equalizer by Jess Kimura
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION: Inspired by Jess Kimura’s progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and offer riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women.
These boards feature a custom-designed hybrid camber profile, which allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions.
The signature ride and response have been created by implementing a P2 Superlight Core™ to achieve a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain, while Technora™ Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power. Also featuring a Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women’s freeride boards available.
DESIGNED FOR: Intermediate – Expert / All-Mountain, Freeride, Powder
FLEX: Directional Stiff
BASE: Sintered Hyperdrive
CAMBER PROFILE: Camber – Alpine V1
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- CAMBER: ALPINE V1 PROFILE design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- TECHNORA™ FLAX BOOSTERS Interwoven aramid and sustainable flax fibres that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBREGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene—the Millennium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM1600™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls