GNU Ladies Choice 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION The Ladies Choice has secured its place in snowboarding history with over a decade of collaboration with the most decorated female snowboarder, Jamie Anderson. Her balance between progression and playfulness is reflected in the progressive asym technology, perfectly tuned for freestyle flow. Bringing Jamie’s eco-minded sensibility to our construction materials and process, the Ladies Choice is built with a clear nylon topsheet made from bio beans that shows through to the sustainably harvested FSC certified wood core. Eco sublimated graphics by Sarah King continue the decade + partnership with this all mountain freestyle work of art. Ride the Ladies Choice and channel some JA magic!
DESIGNED FOR: Intermediate – Advanced / All-Mountain, Park
SHAPE: Asymmetrical Twin
CAMBER PROFILE: C2X Rocker Camber Hybrid
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- Jamie Anderson’s fun freestyle choice
- Carves, flies and floats the whole mountain
- Carbon Power Bands: Radical response and pop
- Magne-Traction® Edge Hold Advantage – 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- ASYM Level 2Asym Sidecut & Contact
ASYM Sidecut:Deeper sidecut on heelside (power side).
ASYM Contact:Asymmetric contact angles longer toe side contact (finesse side) and shorter heelside contact (power side).
- CORE: G LITE 3 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core Lightest, Stronger And Most Poppy
- GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass + Carbon Power Bands: Strong And Poppy
- TOP: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans: Tough And Environmentally Nice
- BASE: Sintered Knife-Cut Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast