GNU Pro Choice 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION Jamie Anderson continues to set the bar high for herself, and in the process she has redefined what is possible for the world’s best female snowboarders. She is a pro, in every sense of the word, and the Pro Choice is her choice for big days chasing big dreams. The C3 camber dominant contour, asymmetry and Magne-Traction® ensure pop and stability. Our most premium materials, construction and eco-sublimated art by Sarah King add up to a board that is as pro-earth as it is pro-performance.
DESIGNED FOR: Intermediate – Advanced / All-Mountain, Park
SHAPE: Asymmetrical Twin
FLEX: Medium Stiff
CAMBER PROFILE: C3 Camber
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- Jamie Anderson’s cambered pro performance choice
- Aggressive park, slope style and big air competition ready
- Carbon Power Bands: Radical response and pop
- Magne-Traction® Edge Hold Advantage – 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- ASYM Level 2 Asym Sidecut & Contact
ASYM Sidecut: Deeper sidecut on heelside (power side).
ASYM Contact: Asymmetric contact angles longer toe side contact (finesse side) and shorter heelside contact (power side).
- CORE: G LITE 3 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core Lightest, Stronger And Most Poppy
- GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass + Carbon Power Bands: Strong And Poppy
- TOP: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans: Tough And Environmentally Nice
- BASE: Sintered Knife-Cut Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast