Lib Tech Cold Brew 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
A directional all terrain freeride focused but freestyle ready design that includes a floaty directional nose that reduces fatigue and maximises fun in pow and crud. Near mid-wide widths and Magne-Traction® serrated edge tech for incredible hold, toe drag free carving and improved oat. Built with a long lasting FSC certified eco core and low maintenance eco sublimated base this board is absolutely brewed to perfection.
DESIGNED FOR: Novice – Expert / All-Mountain Freeride
CAMBER : C2 Camber
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- MAGNE-TRACTION Effortless edge hold. Serrated Steak Knife Technology Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- C2 Carves the resort, plays in the park and slays the powder. We worked with Travis Rice to develop this perfectly balanced all terrain contour. Mild rocker between your feet combined with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Enough power, pop, and precision to hit the biggest wedges. Enough float and freedom to rip the gnarliest AK lines.OP – Original Power Construction Light • Environmentally Nice • Strong
- CORE: 75% ASPEN / 25% PAULOWNIA
- GLASS: TRI-AX / BI-AX FIBER
- TOP: ECO SUBLIMATED POLY TOP
- BASE: ECO SUBLIMATED TNT (FAST& LOW MAINTENANCE)
- BIRCH INTERNAL SIDEWALLS
- UHMW SINTERED SIDEWALLS
- UHMW TIP/TAIL IMPACT DEFLECTION