Lib Tech Ejack Knife 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION Eric Jackson grew up in the park at Mammoth and is now right at home at Mt. Baker and anywhere steep and deep. Eric’s dream board is designed to excel in all conditions with a focus on pushing freestyle progression to his backcountry playground. A powerful C3 camber body that rips the hardpack combined with a smooth early rise pow friendly nose built with mild taper to stomp landings. Now built with a rugged high performance eco sublimated sintered base.
“The Ejack Knife goes! It’s aggressive, yet precise, it barks and has some bite. It wants to rip, especially when you’re gripped and loves to take flight. The Ejack Knife goes” – Eric Jackson
DESIGNED FOR: Inermediate – Expert / All-Mountain Freestyle, Park
FLEX: Medium – Firm
CAMBER PROFILE: C3 Camber
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- MAGNE-TRACTION Effortless edge hold. Serrated Steak Knife Technology Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- C3 – CAMBER 3 Engineered for high performance snowboarding. Very mild rocker between your feet combined with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Mild rocker balances pressure distribution tip to tail eliminating the “dead space” between your feet, maximising edge hold, pop, power and precision with the benefit of a little extra float and carve when you need it.
- HORSEPOWER CONSTRUCTION [HP]
- LIGHTER •ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER SMOOTHER
- CORE: 60% ASPEN / 40% PAULOWNIA
- GLASS: TRI-AX / BI-AX AND BASALT ALLOY
- TOP: ECO SUBLIMENTED POLY TOP
- BASE: HIGH PERFORMANCE ECO SUBLIMENTED SINTERED BASE
- EJACK’S HARD SLASHING LANDING STOMPER
- RIPS THE RESORT, FLOATS THE POW, MAKES VIDEO PARTS
- RUGGED HIGH PERFORMANCE SINTERED BASE