Anon M2 Goggle Atlas Black / Perceive Sunny Onyx
Precise spherical lens optics plus our quick-change lens tech and the terrain-defining view of a high-contrast PERCEIVE lens.
The Anon M2 Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Their spherical lens mimics the curvature of the human eye for precise optics, while the PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. They are over the glass compatible, include a bonus lens for cloudy conditions and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
LENS TECHNOLOGY: PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
LENSES: Perceive Sunny Onyx (6% / S4), Spare Lens: Perceive Variable Violet (34% / S2)
- Unisex frame design
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Fits medium and large faces
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.