Burton Step On Mens Binding Black
Pair this with the Step On® boot of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of intuitive connection.
The men’s Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers an intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick-release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Mouting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean:
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Boot-to-Binding Connection
- Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for unprecedented performance in a simple and secure system
- Mounting: Compatible with all mounting systems
- Warranty: Burton Binding Warranty