Rome Vice Binding – White Sage
The 2020 Rome Vice snowboard bindings combine lightness, flexibility and customisation for riders that like a perfect fit and super-smooth power transition. Created with true all-mountain performance in mind, the Vice allows you to fully tweak out your grabs whilst also offering enough power and pop to rip euro carves all over the mountain.
The Vice features Rome’s new Asym Vice highback, which offers a light combination of flexibility and response through coring and Rome’s signature spine of lateral support. This makes the bindings feel amazing no matter which edge you’re on, and gives you a smooth, surfy feel that you can’t find anywhere else.
The new Minimist ankle strap offers ultra-Lightweight, smooth flexing performance. With maximum coring, the Minimist Ankle Strap is everything you need and nothing you don’t. ConformGrip 2.0 Toe straps have been used to grab as much surface area of the boot with a flexible & grippy strap, this evenly distributes pressure for a secure & comfortable fit. All of which have tool free adjustability for on the run tweaks.
The Vice features and industry leading 1.56% of baseplate contact with the V-Rod base plate. This minimises contact between the binding and your board and provides edge to edge power with a freestyle flex from strategical thickness differences in under foot foam.
The UnderWrap 2.0 Heel Hoop delivers toe-to-heel pop for high speed edge changes & and side-to-side flex that feels great when leaning right into a presses. With a UnderWrap design and the V-Rod baseplate, the Vice delivers a perfectly balanced feel of reliable performance & freestyle freedom of movement.
The Vice locks you in and surrounds your boots with technology that fits like a glove, eliminates pressure points, and takes the harshness out of flat landings.
- Asym Vice Highback – A new design with a light combination of flexibility and response through coring and Rome’s signature spine of lateral support
- Full Highback Rotation – Align you highback with your heelside edge for optimised heelside response
- Quick Lock Forward Lean – Tool free forward lean adjustment for on the run tweaks
- UnderWrap2.0 Heel Cup – Giving added leverage & control over your edges while remaining torsionaly flexible for tewakability & subtle board feel
- Tool-Free Yes, I Cant System – Cant your baseplate inwards to give a more natural and comfortable stance with two tool free options at 0° and 2.5° with the advantage of being able to change it up at lunch if you want without the need for tools
- V-Rod Ultralight Baseplate – A rockered design that let’s the board flex evenly under the binding. Delivering toe to heel response but side to side freedom.
- Minimist Ankle Strap – Lightweight, smooth flexing with maximum coring, the Minimist Ankle Strap is everything you need and nothing you don’t
- Conform Grip 2.0 Toe Strap – A design that maximizes the flexible toe-grabbing surface for pressure-free fit & control
- EVA SubBase Pad – EVA padding fills the gaps between the board and the bindings for a smooth flex and extra cusioning
- Hybrid Buckles – Rome Hybrid Buckles are designed to be lightweight, durable and reduce wear and tear to improve the life of your ratchet & straps
- Rider Profile: All Abilities will love this binding!
- Mountain Profile: All mountain
- Flex: Medium/Stiff
- Compatibility: 4 Hole