Burton Yeasayer 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION: Make every turn a metaphorical thumbs up with the versatility and catch-free control of a board that’s built to expand your horizons.
From unexplored peaks to your favourite parks, the women’s Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board’s Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you’re surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
DESIGNED FOR: Novice – Intermediate / All-Mountain, Park
CAMBER PROFILE: Flat top
BINDING MOUNT: The Channel®
- Flat Top profile provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women’s-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox Low; Frostbite edges; Super Sap® epoxy; Scoop; Pro-Tip; Infinite Ride
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY