GNU Womens Velvet 2023
PRE ORDER FOR WINTER 2022. EXPECTED DELIVERY MAY. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
DESCRIPTION The Velvet is the choice of Gnu team riders who approach the whole mountain like their park. It’s snappy flex and hybrid C2 contour work in synergy for pop and stability. It features intuitive asym geometry, and Magne-Traction®, so it is catch-free and responsive. The textured poly top is durable, sheds snow and gives the eco-sublimated graphics by Hannah Eddy a down to earth vibe. The Velvet is comfortable in any conditions and as balanced in the park as it is in banked slaloms or street sessions. Plant-Based graphic conceptualiSed by Naima Antolin and designed by Hannah Eddy.
DESIGNED FOR: Intermediate / All-Mountain, Park
SHAPE: Asymmetrical Twin
CAMBER PROFILE: C3 Hybrid
BINDING MOUNT: Standard 4 hole
- The team’s choice for freestyle progression
- The entire mountain is your creative playground
- Environmentally comfy FSC Certified wood core
- Magne-Traction® Edge Hold Advantage – 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- ASYM Level 1 Asym Sidecut
ASYM Sidecut:Deeper sidecut on heelside (power side).
- CORE: G LITE 2 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core: Light, Strong And Poppy
- GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass: Strong And Poppy
- TOP: Eco Sublimated Poly Top: Tough And Environmentally Nice.
- BASE: Eco Sublimated Sintered Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast